Enter The Best Academic Event Venue
This award goes to the academic event venue in Ireland that, in the opinion of the judges, takes a spectacular event space and marries it with a great team - front of house, catering and support - to deliver outstanding results on a regular basis. If you think that your venue fits this description, then please enter.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: The judges would like to see details of the scope of your operation, the scale and type of events hosted with emphasis on any unique aspects that may pertain. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Venue Information: genesis/ history of venue, outline your organisation’s background, facilities, the equipment and technology available, capacities, formats and flexibility of your venue space(s).
- Team background: outline the key areas of expertise to be found in the team who run the venue.
- Achievements and unique selling points: what makes your venue a strong candidate in this category? Have you introduced any innovative ideas? If so, what are they and what effect have they had on your business? Have your clients/attendees given you feedback on these initiatives?
- Sustainable Practices: Outline the steps taken to improve energy efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint of the venue, backed up with stats and facts where possible.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support your entry.