Enter The Best Event Infrastructure Provider
This award recognises the specialist infrastructure providers without which major events could not be staged. Every event needs specialist support; fencing, staging, rigging, props, temporary structures, crowd barriers, power, toilets... the list is endless. But if you supply an element or elements that are deployed in the staging of a major event, then this category is for you.
Examples of organisations that should enter: Suppliers of specialist support services to the events industry.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: The judges would like to see hard-evidence of the scope of your operation, the size and type of events you support with emphasis on any unique aspects that may pertain. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Company information: when the company was established, services provided, number of employees, key skills within your team, equipment inventory.
- Summarise the events your company has worked on in the past 12 months: objectives, budgets, the size and scope of the events.
- Execution and Outcomes: how did you fulfil the objectives set out, outline any special challenges faced and resolutions, describe the services provided and include feedback from clients and attendees where possible.
- Value to the Client: was the project delivered on budget? What steps were taken to deliver the best possible value to the clients?
- Have you introduced any innovative ideas in the past 12 months? If so, what are they and what effect have they had on your business? Have your clients/attendees given you feedback on these initiatives?
- Include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.