Enter The Best Fundraising Event
Are you especially proud of a fundraising event that you staged? Then this is the category for you. This award is open to any size of fundraising event; the deciding factor will be the overall impact the event had.
Examples of Organisations that should enter: PR & Marketing Companies, Event Management Companies, Corporate Hospitality Companies and Independent Contractors.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: The judges would like to see hard-evidence of the scope of the event with emphasis on any unique aspects that may pertain. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Event Information: rationale for the event in the first place, who was the reason for the fundraising and what objectives did they set, who were the team who worked on the event.
- Please specify the event budget and any creative uses of same.
- Delivery and Execution: what were your concepts and how did you fulfil the objectives set out, outline any special challenges faced and resolutions, how was the event marketed and promoted.
- Achievements and Outcomes: what press coverage was generated, what was the profile and number of attendees and what feedback was received from the client and attendees.
- Please detail any innovations that you introduced through this project.
- Sustainable Practices: Outline the steps taken to improve energy efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint of the event(s), backed up with stats and facts where possible.
- Include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.