Enter The Technology Award
This award recognises the most effective use of technology in the event industry. This may be via the introduction of a new technological product or by using existing technology more efficiently.
Submissions can be made by either the technology provider or end user.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges ask you to address the key criteria set out below in your entry, backed up by facts and photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Background: Please outline the technology nominated including a summary of its uses and benefits.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that utilised the technology nominated.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how the technology helped the outcome or was a positive force for change.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business growth and benefits to the end user.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.