Enter The Best Awards Ceremony
It had to happen - an awards ceremony for the best awards ceremony! We all know that awards programmes are the fun part of the industry but a lot of work, skill and dedication goes into those award ceremonies and some are better than others. If yours is the best then enter this award. Time to put your own work to the test!
Examples of organisations that should enter: Organisers of corporate award ceremonies.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: The judges would like to see hard-evidence of the scope of the event with emphasis on any unique aspects that may pertain. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Event Information: history of event (how did the awards come into being), how long has it been running, who were the team behind it, were there any special features for the attendees other than the awards. Please also list the award categories.
- Please specify the event budget and any creative uses of same.
- Delivery and Execution: how were entrants recruited, how were sponsors recruited and what benefit package was offered, describe the shortlisting and judging process deployed, outline any special challenges faced and resolutions, how was the event marketed and promoted.
- Achievements and Outcomes: what media coverage was achieved, what was the profile and number of attendees and what feedback was received from clients/sponsors and attendees.
- Please detail any innovations that you introduced through this project.
- Sustainable Practices: Outline the steps taken to improve energy efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint of the event(s), backed up with stats and facts where possible.
- Include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.