Enter The Best Event Management Company
To win this prestigious award you’ve got to be good, very good. It is about depth, diversity, delivering value for money and originality. You’ve organised all kinds of events of all scales, but no matter what the projects are, one ingredient is common to all your endeavours: faultless execution. This kind of excellence comes from a deep-seated passion to be the best and to give your clients and stakeholders the best product possible.
We’d like to see examples of your events over the past 12 months; they could be a product launch, awards ceremony, exhibition, a live event or something completely unique. We’ve set the bar high for this category and if you clear it, well, you’ll richly deserve your award.
Examples of event organisers that should enter: Event management companies, exhibition organisers, event production companies, corporate hospitality companies, music and live entertainment promoters.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: the judges ask you to address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Company information: When the company was established, number of employees, types of events you organise, key skills within your team and what you feel has been your contribution to the event industry.
- Summarise the events your company have organised in the past 12 months: Objectives, budgets, target audiences, the size and scope of the events as well as comparisons with previous year’s events where relevant.
- Execution and Outcomes: What were your concepts, how did you fulfil the objectives set out, outline any special challenges faced and resolutions, how were the events marketed and promoted, what media coverage was achieved, how many people attended the events and what was the feedback from clients and attendees.
- Value to the Client: Were the events delivered on budget? What steps were taken to deliver the best possible value to the clients?
- Detail any innovations that your company introduced in the past 12 months.
- Sustainable Practices: Outline the steps taken to improve energy efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint of the event(s), backed up with stats and facts where possible.
- Include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.