Enter The Best Event Sponsorship
Sponsorship and events go hand-in-hand, and sponsorship is now a major revenue source for most event organisers. At the same time, major brands and organisation know that a tie-up with the right event can deliver branding and relationship building with their target audiences in a way that pure advertising can’t match. This award goes to the best example of an event and a sponsor working together to achieve outstanding results.
Examples of Organisations that should enter: Sponsors of major events, either directly or through the organisers.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; The judges would like to hear how the sponsorship worked for both parties. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Sponsorship information: please describe the event which was the subject of the sponsorship: how long has it been in existence, the market it serves, unique features etc. What were the objectives of the sponsorship: e.g. connecting with a specific audience, positioning the brand to a new market, brand launch, key messages etc. Outline the key skills within the team who worked on the sponsorship, and provide a background of the sponsor.
- Delivery and Execution: how was the sponsorship activated pre-event, at the event, post-event: e.g. did the sponsor integrate the event sponsorship within their own marketing activity, how was the sponsorship communicated with the event marketing programme etc.
- Achievements and Outcomes: provide details of the outcome e.g. how were the objectives met, who attended, audience feedback, sponsor feedback, ROI, media coverage etc.
- Detail any innovations introduced in your sponsorship.
- Include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.