Enter The Best Exhibition
If you organise exhibitions you'll want to win this award. To do so you have to tell us about a business or consumer exhibition you've organised, what the challenges were, the deliverables you signed up to achieve and the positive outcomes gained for your exhibitors and show attendees.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: The judges would like to see hard-evidence of the scope of the event with emphasis on any unique aspects that may pertain. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Event Information: history of exhibition (is it new or has it been going for a number of years?), what industry/business sector does it serve, who were the team behind it, were there any special features for the attendees? Please provide samples of exhibitors and sponsors, and details on the amount of exhibition space utilised.
- Please specify the event budget and any creative uses of same.
- Delivery and Execution: how were exhibitors and attendees recruited, outline any special challenges faced and the resolutions, how was the exhibition marketed and promoted.
- Achievements and Outcomes: what media coverage was achieved, what was the profile and number of attendees, how many exhibition spaces were sold and what feedback was received from exhibitors and attendees.
- Please detail any innovations that you introduced through this project.
- Sustainable Practices: Outline the steps taken to improve energy efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint of the event(s), backed up with stats and facts where possible.
- Include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.