Enter The Best In-House Event Team
More and more organisations, from venues to blue chip companies, are developing in-house event teams who are tasked with producing highly professional events for their internal clients. This award is for the in-house team that goes the extra mile to wow their target audiences and help deliver stated business objectives. If you think your team has something to shout about then tell our judges about it and you might pick up a much-deserved award for your excellence.
Examples of organisations that should enter: Employees who organise events on behalf of their company, Venue’s in-house event teams.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: The judges would like to see examples of teamwork that contributed to a successful outcome. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Team Background: outline the members of your team, including examples of your collaborative efforts. Please also include information relating to definitions of roles, allocation of tasks, motivation, problem solving and communications within the team.
- Team Skills: outline the key skills and expertise within your team.
- Summarise the event(s) your team have worked on in the past 12 months: objectives, budgets, target audiences, the size and scope of the events, as well as comparisons with previous years' events where relevant.
- Contributions and Achievements: contributions and the impact of your team on the events executed in this period, innovations introduced, achievements, benefits of the work carried out to the company or client, challenges faced and how they were overcome.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support your entry.