Enter The Best Live Event
There is nothing like a live event to put even the most seasoned event professional or promoter to the pin of their collars. If you’ve pulled off a spectacular live event, including but not limited to a comedy, music or entertainment event, and done it with style that's garnered plaudits for your endeavour, then you should enter this category.
Examples of event organisers that should enter: Live Entertainment promoters and organisers.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: The judges would like to see hard-evidence of the scope of the event with emphasis on any unique aspects that may pertain. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Event Information: history of event (is it a new event or has it been going for a number of years?), what kind of event was it (entertainment, comedy, other?), what were the objectives, who were the team behind it, were there any special features for the attendees other than the main event.
- Please specify the event budget and any creative uses of same.
- Delivery and Execution: what were your concepts and how did you fulfil the objectives set out, outline any special challenges faced and resolutions, how were the events marketed and promoted.
- Achievements and Outcomes: what media coverage was achieved, what was the profile and number of attendees and what feedback was received from clients/sponsors and attendees.
- Please detail any innovations that you introduced through this project.
- Sustainable Practices: Outline the steps taken to improve energy efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint of the event(s), backed up with stats and facts where possible.
- Include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.