Enter The Best Professional Conference Organiser
The professional conference organiser manages everything from a small meeting with half a dozen people to a multi-thousand delegate extravaganza that runs for several days. If you’ve organised conferences of scale and complexity to the highest possible international standards, then this is your chance to secure the kudos your efforts deserve.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: The judges would like to see details of the scope of your operation, the size and type of conferences you have organised with emphasis on any unique aspects that may pertain. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Company information: when the company was established, number of employees, key skills within your team, business achievements and any national or international accreditation you may have, and what you feel has been your contribution to the event industry.
- Summarise the conferences your company has organised in the past 12 months: what are the names of the conference(s), name and description of the body on whose behalf you ran the conference(s), outline the processes that led to you securing the contract(s) and also provide comparisons with previous iterations of the conference where relevant.
- Execution and Outcomes: provide a summary of the conference programme(s) highlighting any exciting features, how many delegates attended (please divide into Irish and overseas), outline any special challenges faced and resolutions, how did you fulfil the objectives set out by the client, how were the conferences marketed and promoted, what media coverage was achieved and what was the feedback from clients and attendees.
- Value to the Client: were the conferences delivered on budget? What steps were taken to deliver the best possible value to the clients?
- Please detail any innovations that your company introduced in the past 12 months. Were the conferences carbon neutral? If so, please provide details on how this was achieved.
- Include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.