Enter The Best Conference
If you’ve organised a conference of scale and complexity to the highest possible international standards, then this is your chance to secure the kudos your efforts deserve. Tell us about a conference you've organised in the past 12 months, what the challenges were, the deliverables you signed up to achieve and the positive outcomes gained for your client and delegates.
Examples of event organisers that should enter: Professional Conference Organisers, Event Management Companies, organisations running in house conferences.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission: The judges would like to see hard-evidence of the scope of the conference with emphasis on any unique aspects that may pertain. Please address the key criteria set out below, backed up by photos (4 minimum), laying out any additional info (e.g. videos etc) in a clear manner.
- Conference information: history of conference (is it new or has it been going for a number of years?), what industry/business sector does it serve, what were the objectives, who were the team behind it, how does it compare to previous iterations if relevant and were there any special features for the attendees?
- Please specify the conference budget and any creative uses of same.
- Delivery and Execution: how was the content for the conference created, how were delegates recruited, outline any special challenges faced and the resolutions, how was the conference marketed and promoted.
- Achievements and Outcomes: what media coverage was achieved, what was the profile and number of attendees, and what feedback was received from sponsors and delegates.
- Please detail any innovations that you introduced through this project.
- Sustainable Practices: Outline the steps taken to improve energy efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint of the event(s), backed up with stats and facts where possible.
- Include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.